CURRICULUM VITAE (pdf)
- PhD, Centre of Development Studies, University of Cambridge
- MPhil in Development Studies, Development Studies Committee, University of Cambridge
- MA in Ethics, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
- BA in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
- (2020) with Simenunovic I. “Who Volunteers in Serbia? Motives and Value Orientations of Serbian Volunteers”, Sociologija, 62(2):269-292.
- (2019) “Volunteering, Activism and Social Engagement: Boundaries and Overlaps” in S. Prodanović and M. Ivković Engaging (For) Social Change: Towards New Forms of Collective Action, Institute for Philosophy and Social Theory.
- (2019) “Volunteering and Helping in Serbia: Main Characteristics”, Sociologija, 61(1): 133-152.
- (2019) “Altruism in Behavioural, Motivational and Evolutionary Sense”, Philosophy and Society, 25 (3): 313-322.
- (2017) “Angažman u vidu filantropije” (Engagement as Philanthropy) in A. Zaharijević, J. Vasiljević (eds.), Angažman. Uvod u studije angažovanosti (Engagement. Introduction to Social Engagement Studies), Institut za filozofiju i društvenu teoriju, Akademska knjiga, Beograd, 149-161.
- Best Conference Paper Award at 9thInternational Conference of the European Research Network on Philanthropy (ERNOP), 4-5 July 2019, Basel, paper titled: “Conceptualising and Measuring Philanthropy. Evidence from Serbia”
- Coordinator of the Laboratory for Philanthropy, Solidarity and Care Studies – SoildCare Lab
- Member of the Editorial board of the Philosophy and Society
- Engaged in the COST Action CA 18119 “Who Cares in Europe?”, 2019-2023.
- European Research Network on Philanthropy – ERNOP
- International Society for Third-Sector Research – ISTR