- Phd studies in Philosophy , 2019 – on going
- Master degree in philosophy, Faculty of Philosophy, Novi Sad – 2018 – 2019.
- Bechelor with honours in philosophy, Faculty of Philosophy, Novi Sad – 2014 – 2018.
Aleksandar Ostojic is a PhD student at the Faculty of Philosophy in Novi Sad where He completed his master’s degree in 2019 with the paper “Clavis universalis as a evoking of meaning: Bruno and Leibniz on infinite possibilities toward knowledge”, for which he received the award “Dr Zoran Djindjic” for the best master’s thesis in philosophical and sociological sciences, in the same year. His areas of interest are philosophy of the Renaissance and Modern philosophy, philosophy of science, philosophy of education, but also postmodern approaches, especially the philosophies of Michel Serres and Gilles Deleuze. He currently works as a trainee researcher at the Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory in Belgrade, and as a student demonstrator at the Faculty of Economics, University of Novi Sad.
- Ostojić Aleksandar, „Giordano Bruno i ars memoriae: između nauke i magije“ u Fiolozofska istraživanja, 2020. – (forthcoming)
- Ostojić Aleksandar, Ana Nešić, Marko Jozić, „Problem Of Structure And Rethinking Of Public Participation: From Social Models To Serres And Foucault“, u PARTICIPATORY PROCESSES IN URBAN PLANNING, Visegrad Fund, Technical sciences – Monograph, Editor-in-chief Rade Doroslovački, PhD, 2019. str. 62 – 74. ISBN 978-86-6022-190-4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLIwiRskwj2nSBN5bmpsjVd2foz8zr0z/view
- Ostojić Aleksandar, „Fridrih Niče – vrhunac filozofskog optimizma“ u 18. međunarodna filozofksa škola „FELIX ROMULIANA“ godišnji zbornik 2017., urednik: Miloš Petković, Zaječar, str. 161. -172. ISBN:978-86-88123-87-7